How Does Contract Embroidery Work at STL Shirt Co.?
As your St. Louis-area contract embroidery partner, we are here to make your job easier. After all, if you are selling embroidered apparel, you – as a business – are only as good as your embroiderer. You send us the art and the blank product, we will embroider them and ship them back to you with your name on everything. Whatever the reason might be for needing contract embroidery – whether the job is too large or the customer’s deadline is unattainable – STL Shirt Co. is here. No questions asked.
STL Shirt Co. specializes in custom digital logo designs and custom embroidery; in small and large orders, as well as fulfillment programs and online stores. We have an established track record of providing skillfully embroidered hats, shirts, towels, bags, and so much more. Whatever you have, we can embroider. We work with many businesses throughout the St. Louis area, as well as unions, schools, churches, and other organizations. Don’t hesitate to connect with our team by filling out this form, or by calling us at 636-926-2777.
Why Should My Company Choose STL Shirt Co. For Contract Embroidery?
We care about what we do, and it shows in the quality of our work. We take pride in being a partner that businesses and customers can turn to time and time again for their custom apparel and design needs. The following sets STL Shirt Co. apart from the contract embroidery competition:
- Your order is perfect each and every time. The industry standard for spoilage is anywhere from 1 to 3%. We strive for zero. If something isn’t embroidered correctly, we quickly correct it
- We utilize 30 top-of-the-line embroidery heads, also called stations, from Tajima – the gold standard of embroidery equipment – allowing us to take on larger jobs and quote quicker turnaround times
- We hold true to a short, one-week turnaround time, maximum. Most shops quote standard turnaround times of 3-4 weeks
- We are successful only when you are
What Are the Benefits of Contract Embroidery From STL Shirt Co.?
Partnering with STL Shirt Co. for custom contract embroidery offers several benefits, including:
- Unique products. With many organizations and events opting for DIY decoration methods these days, like iron-ons or sticking with simple screen printed designs, using custom embroidery for your company or event will immediately help you stand out. Your embroidery will leave a strong and lasting impression.
- Durable merchandise. Using incredibly tight stitching, durability is one of the most favorable qualities of embroidery. Embroidery, when executed by a qualified embroidery professional at STL Shirt Co., lasts much longer and withstands much more weathering than printing, iron-on, or press-on designs. Your embroidered design will likely last for the life of the garment.
- Eye-catching embroidery. Products that are embroidered by STL Shirt Co. inherently look great, and there are virtually no limitations on what can be done with it. You have endless thread color choices to consider in your contract embroidery order and we can execute any design.
- Personalized merchandise. Embroidery is one of the best ways to quickly personalize an item. Whether you have customers looking for a creative and sentimental gift for employees, or others who want to label laptop bags in an eye-catching way, setup contract embroidery with STL Shirt Co. Our embroidery specialists can personalize and customize anything.
- Economical choice. It might seem too good to be true, but, all things considered, contract embroidery is affordable. It is easy to significantly enhance the overall feel and appearance of a piece of clothing or add a touch of personalization with contract embroidery for a reasonable price. Obviously, the more you order, the cheaper the price, but STL Shirt Co. works with each of its partners on cost friendly options.
- Versatile designs. The versatility of embroidery comes from both the design possibilities and the number of items that can be embroidered at STL Shirt Co. We can embroider just about anything, anywhere. Screen printing is limited to certain types of fabrics due to the makeup and curing process of the ink. With our countless thread colors and high-quality equipment, there is little we can't do.
Looking to Partner With a Leader in Contract Embroidery? | Contact STL Shirt Co. Today
STL Shirt Co. believes that speed, quality, and service matter. Our efficient production process, skilled staff, and top-of-the-line equipment ensure that your contract embroidery project is completed correctly, on time, and on budget. Our success is generated from repeat business and building strong, lasting relationships with our partners, just like yours.
It’s time to partner up. Call us today at 636-926-2777 or reach out for an online quote.