Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Augusta-Richmond County, GA customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Augusta-Richmond County, GA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, customize every aspect of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you visit our shop and speak with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside near Augusta-Richmond County, GA, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to being your trusty shop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Augusta-Richmond County, GA order now at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Augusta-Richmond County, GA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Augusta-Richmond County, GA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Augusta-Richmond County, GA orders. Are you and your Augusta-Richmond County, GA team more traditional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Augusta-Richmond County, GA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Augusta-Richmond County, GA baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your Augusta-Richmond County, GA squad? Choose the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses leading techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
No matter if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Augusta-Richmond County, GA uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Augusta-Richmond County, GA customers: