Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Columbia, MO customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Columbia, MO, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms, from the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and speak with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside near Columbia, MO, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate being your go-to stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your Columbia, MO order today at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Columbia, MO Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Columbia, MO custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Columbia, MO orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Columbia, MO team more conventional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Columbia, MO uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Columbia, MO baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Columbia, MO squad? Choose the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, but breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses leading methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types consist of pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase your stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Columbia, MO uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Columbia, MO customers: