Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Victorville, CA customers, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in Victorville, CA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and speak with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in Victorville, CA, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to becoming your trusty shop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your Victorville, CA order today at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Victorville, CA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Victorville, CA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Victorville, CA orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Victorville, CA team more traditional or are you more contemporary? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Victorville, CA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Victorville, CA baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture control. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — As a microfiber choice, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Victorville, CA team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses advanced procedures in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant types consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Victorville, CA uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Victorville, CA customers: