STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Jersey City, NJ customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your couch in Jersey City, NJ, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the type of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, customize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our shop and meet with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in Jersey City, NJ, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate becoming your go-to stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to place your Jersey City, NJ order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Jersey City, NJ Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Jersey City, NJ custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Jersey City, NJ orders. Are you and your Jersey City, NJ team more traditional or are you more contemporary? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Jersey City, NJ uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Jersey City, NJ baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight.
- DryTec — As a microfiber option, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Jersey City, NJ squad, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses advanced techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Regardless if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, ala the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant types consist of pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Jersey City, NJ uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Jersey City, NJ customers: