STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Pittsburgh, PA customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Pittsburgh, PA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can prove to mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to visit our shop and meet with us to plan out the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Pittsburgh, PA, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to being your go-to shop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to secure your Pittsburgh, PA order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Pittsburgh, PA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our Pittsburgh, PA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store utilizing nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in providing the best styles and the fastest turnaround times on all Pittsburgh, PA orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Pittsburgh, PA team more traditional or are you more modern? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, Pittsburgh, PA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Pittsburgh, PA baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — At 90% polyester and 10% spandex, this fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber option, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Want a heavyweight material for your Pittsburgh, PA squad? Pick the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s made with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your game. Baseball pant styles consist of solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Pittsburgh, PA uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Pittsburgh, PA customers: