STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Thousand Oaks, CA customers since 1975, going above and beyond to ensure your team looks great. We offer custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in Thousand Oaks, CA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, customize every aspect of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even negotiate rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, you are welcome to stop by our shop and speak with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside near Thousand Oaks, CA, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are happy to virtually meet you and look forward to being your steadfast shop for baseball uniforms. Pass along your request for a quote or give us a call to place your Thousand Oaks, CA order now at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Thousand Oaks, CA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Thousand Oaks, CA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in supply the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Thousand Oaks, CA orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Thousand Oaks, CA team more conventional or are you more modern? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Thousand Oaks, CA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a solid job in wicking away moisture on Thousand Oaks, CA baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture control. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber option, has a smooth, flat face with no texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — If you are looking for a heavyweight material for your Thousand Oaks, CA team, the double knit Durafiber is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber utilizes advanced techniques.
Regardless if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant styles include pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Thousand Oaks, CA uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Thousand Oaks, CA customers: