STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Springfield, MO customers since 1975, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our conveniently located store in St. Peters, or you can design your own from the comfort of your home in Springfield, MO, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the kind of buttons on the jersey, personalize every characteristic of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can show mom you played.
If you are located in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you stop by our shop and speak with us to design the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in Springfield, MO, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and anticipate being your trusty stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to place your Springfield, MO order now at 636-926-2777 and take advantage of our prioritized shipping.
Springfield, MO Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s pastime and we take that to heart with our Springfield, MO custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Springfield, MO orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Springfield, MO team more traditional or are you more modern? In addition to polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Springfield, MO uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Springfield, MO baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric offers a two-way stretch that’s lightweight and breathable. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — As a microfiber selection, DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric. It has a smooth, flat face without texture. 100% polyester.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your Springfield, MO squad? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses advanced techniques in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with open pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
No matter if it is a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top or a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your squad at the top of your game. Baseball pant types include solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to show off your stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of Springfield, MO uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
Along with baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. provides the following for our Springfield, MO customers: