Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for San Francisco, CA customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your couch in San Francisco, CA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. you can You can customize every aspect of our baseball uniforms, from the type of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, simply so you can prove to mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you visit our store and speak with us to plan out the perfect custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to live in San Francisco, CA, or any other great locale across the country, no worries. We are pleased to virtually meet you and look forward to being your steadfast shop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or give us a call to secure your San Francisco, CA order today at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
San Francisco, CA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
Baseball is America’s sport and we take that to heart with our San Francisco, CA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union store using nothing but American-made moisture-wicking materials. We take great pride in offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all San Francisco, CA orders. Are you and your San Francisco, CA team more conventional or are you more modern? Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly combination, San Francisco, CA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is 100 percent polyester and is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on San Francisco, CA baseball uniforms.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture control. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your San Francisco, CA team? Opt for the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber uses progressive methods in its lightweight fabric makeup. It’s designed with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
Whether it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, in accordance with the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your game. Baseball pant types include solid, piped, or pinstripe styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase the stirrups. (See also: How to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other kinds of San Francisco, CA uniform tops are:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our San Francisco, CA customers: