Since opening its doors in 1975, STL Shirt Co. has been printing baseball uniforms for Spokane, WA customers, going above and beyond to make sure your team looks great. We provide custom baseball uniform fittings at our centrally located store in St. Peters, or you can develop your own from the comfort of your home in Spokane, WA, on our custom baseball uniform builder. From the style of pants to the type of buttons on the jersey, personalize every facet of our baseball uniforms. We’ll even discuss rubbing some dirt on there, just so you can show mom you played.
If you live in or near St. Louis County, we would love to have you visit our store and meet with us to design the ideal custom baseball uniforms. If you happen to reside in Spokane, WA, or any other great locale across the country, no sweat. We are pleased to virtually meet you and look forward to becoming your trusty stop for baseball uniforms. Submit your request for a quote or call us to secure your Spokane, WA order as soon as possible at 636-926-2777 and capitalize on our prioritized shipping.
Spokane, WA Baseball Uniforms: Whatever Your Team’s Style, STL Shirt Co. Has It
We take the fact that baseball is America’s pastime to heart with our Spokane, WA custom uniforms. STL Shirt Co. is a union shop utilizing only the best American-made moisture-wicking materials. We are proud of offering the best styles and the quickest turnaround times on all Spokane, WA orders. Do you prefer a sleek, crisp style or a loose, laidback-and-baggy setup? Are you and your Spokane, WA team more conventional or are you more modern? Along with polyester, or a cotton-poly blend, Spokane, WA uniform fabrics can include:
- Dyna Dry — This performance fabric is a flat-backed mock mesh that does a good job in wicking away moisture on Spokane, WA baseball uniforms. 100 percent polyester.
- Flex Dry — This fabric supplies a two-way stretch that’s breathable and lightweight. It also provides moisture management. 90% polyester, 10% spandex.
- DryTec — Also 100% polyester and, as a microfiber choice, has a smooth, flat face without texture. DryTec is a lightweight and pique moisture wicking fabric.
- Durafiber — Looking for a heavyweight material for your Spokane, WA squad? Pick the double knit Durafiber. This fabric is incredibly durable, yet breathable, and will effectively wick away moisture. 100% polyester.
- Aerofiber — Aerofiber is made with accessible pinhole mesh, making it stretchy and breathable. In its lightweight fabric makeup – 90% polyester, 10% spandex – Aerofiber uses advanced procedures.
Regardless if it is a vintage, V-neck pullover, much like the Houston Astros, or a contemporary, reversible raglan-sleeved top, our custom baseball uniforms keep you and your team at the top of your league’s standings. Baseball pant styles consist of pinstripe, piped, or solid styles, in power open bottom or knicker pants, also called knee breeches, to showcase your stirrups. (See also: The Way to Wear Baseball Pants and Stirrups.) Other styles of Spokane, WA uniform tops include:
- Crew neck jersey
- 2-button jersey
- Full button-up jersey
- Vest (sleeveless) jersey
- Lightweight jersey
- Long sleeve jersey
In addition to baseball uniforms, STL Shirt Co. supplies the following for our Spokane, WA customers: